Everything you need to know when Chelsea come to Boston in May. This page will be updated as more information is available.
- Join us at The Banshee on Tuesday, May 14 to kick off the celebrations ahead of the match on Wednesday
- Jersey and apparel raffles open to all Chelsea fans in attendance, thanks to our buddies at Chelsea in America
- Carlsberg on-hand with drink promos and other giveaways
- London is Blue podcast taping for their pod
- Flags/banners are allowed, however we cannot guarantee there will be space to hang them that evening
- The Banshee and the Boston Blues are not responsible for any stains or other damage that results from hanging flags/banners
Before the game…
We’ll be meeting at The Banshee in the afternoon before loading the bus to the stadium. If you’re riding the bus (see below), you’ll need to collect your wristbands at the pub that afternoon. The pub opens at 11 a.m., so come on down for lunch and a pint or two before we head down to Gillette, plus the crew from the London is Blue podcast will be taping for their pod! Carlsberg will be on hand with drink promotions from 12-2.
- All tickets purchased through the Boston Blues have been distributed electronically.
- The purchaser will have received an email with a link to accept the tickets.
- If you have not accepted your tickets and cannot locate this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- (Didn’t purchase tickets yet? Check here!)
- Departing: 3 p.m. from The Banshee, arriving at Gillette for pregame tailgate
- Leaving Gillette: 11 p.m.
- Each bus passenger must have a wristband, which must be collected from The Banshee the day of the game. Wristband collection will begin at 12 noon.
- Please bring photo ID to collect wristbands
- We will be in Lot 4* (see Parking Map below)
- The Boston Blues will provide some food and beverage. BYOB is strongly suggested.
- There is a liquor store right next to The Banshee, perfect for purchasing supplies before boarding the bus. Please refrain from bringing off-site alcohol into the pub prior to boarding, even if it is intended for the tailgate.
- If you’re interested in contributing food or helping out with the tailgate in some other way, please email email@example.com!
At the game…
- Banners & Flags:
- Banners larger than 6′ x 6′ or banners with poles will not be allowed.
- Banners cannot be hung in front of our section due to electronic scoreboards in front
For any questions not addressed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The safety and security of the players, management and staff are always top priority for the Club. To that effect the club does not release the details of travel and lodging logistics. The Boston Blues have no information about those topics. If Chelsea should offer an opportunity for anything special such as a public training session or the like, we will release that info ASAP to members. Thank you!
*Subject to change